- What we may collect
2.1 Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
2.2 We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier. When you email, phone, live chat or otherwise, we may collect information such as your first name, last name, email address and phone number.
- Contact Data includes billing address, invoicing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments and other details of our Services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, reservations made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Likeness Data includes any still or moving image of the client, submitted by the client.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website and Services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Interaction Data includes any information that you might provide to any discussion forums on the Website.
- Cookies Data like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them and what kind.
- Third Parties and Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or through the Services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our Website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
2.4 We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
2.5 Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- a) You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our financial payments, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular where the data subject is a child.
2.7 In some instances, it may be appropriate for us to combine your information with other information that we may be holding about you, such as combining your name with your geographic location or your browsing or purchasing history.
- How we may collect and use your data
3.1 We (or third party data processors, agents and sub-contractors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information by way of different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your information by filling in forms via our Website (this includes Google Forms) or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, WhatsApp or otherwise. This includes the personal data you provide when you:
- a) present Website content;
- b) use any of our Services;
- c) create an account on our Website;
- d) subscribe to our Services or publications;
- e) request marketing to be sent to you;
- f) enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- g) give us some feedback.
3.2 In addition to the above, we may use the information in the following ways:
- a) To personalise your Website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- b) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- c) If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- d) Present Website content effectively to you.
- e) Provide information, and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- f) Carry out our contracts with you.
- g) Provide the relevant Services to you
- h) Tell you our charges.
3.3 If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
3.4 If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
3.5 We may keep a record of those links which are used the most to enable us to provide the most helpful information but we agree to keep such information confidential and you will not be identified from this information.
3.6 In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section in 5, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at [email protected] and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible services to you.
3.7 In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
3.8 We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- a) Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- b) Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- c) Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
3.9 Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to our marketing communications or sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at [Email Address], and we will either delete your data from our systems or move your data to our “unsubscribe list”. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible services to you.
4.1 All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
4.3 We offer users the option to amend their cookie settings upon visiting our Website.
- Where we store your data and security
5.1 Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Website. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
5.2 We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
5.3 By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
5.4 Any payments made by you, will be encrypted.
5.5 We have implemented security measures such as a firewall to protect any data and maintain a high level of security.
5.6 Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting data via the internet and you take the risk that any sending of that data may turn out to be not secure despite our efforts.
5.7 If we give you a password upon registration on our Website, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it.
5.8 We will keep personal data for as long as is necessary which is usually the life of our relationship and up to a period of seven years after our relationship has ended. We may, however, be required to retain personal data for a longer period of time to ensure we comply with our legislative and regulatory requirements. We review our data retention obligations to ensure we are not retaining data for longer than we are legally obliged to.
- Your rights
6.2 Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
6.3 You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out in section 11 below.
6.4 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- Links to other sites
7.1 Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our Website. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
- Terms and Conditions
9.1 Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
- Your Consent